Sponsorship Opportunities for CHAOSScast
The CHAOSS Community is growing with more and more interesting conversations occurring all the time. In May, we started recording and elevating conversations about metrics, analytics, and software for open source community health through our community podcast: CHAOSScast.
The podcast has quickly become a staple of CHAOSS’ outreach. New episodes are downloaded within the first week about 40 times and our most recent episode reached 77 downloads on the first day alone. The feedback we receive is overwhelmingly positive.
We are now seeking your help to keep the podcast “on the air”.
We need financial support because our source of funding disappeared. We were working with a podcast network that secured sponsors and in return provided the hosting and editing services for free to us. This podcast network closed down.
In the interest of transparency, the money we seek will ensure that we can deliver the quality everyone has come to expect. Specifically, we need to pay for the hosting platform, audio editing and show note creation services. We also like to send a thank you note to our guests but the postage is negligible compared to the production costs of the podcast.
We are open to including a sponsor message in our episodes for anyone who financially supports CHAOSScast.
Personal Level: $25
- Optional perk: Shoutout on one episode.
Single-Episode Level: $280
- Optional perk: Pre-roll sponsor message and mention in show notes for one episode.
One-Month Level: $1,000
- Optional perk: Pre-roll sponsor message and mention in show notes for 4 episodes.
Quarter-year Level: $2,500
- Optional perk: Pre-roll and mid-roll sponsorship message and mention in show notes for 12 episodes.
Half-year Level: $5,000
- Optional perk: Pre-roll, mid-roll sponsorship message and mention in show notes for 26 episodes. Logo display on our website chaoss.community.
Full-year Level: $10,000
- Optional perk: Pre-roll, mid-roll, and end-roll sponsorship message and mention in show notes for 52 episodes. Weekly thank-you message in our newsletter to the CHAOSS community. Logo display on our website chaoss.community.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.